Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Awakening!

Hello my Classy Cats!
I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful spring weather we have been having. I was so happy to break out my tank tops and skirts for today :). As promised, this is the first of my fashion oriented blog posts. I put together five outfits for the week. Some times times these spring days can get cool, I love to add knee socks and/or a jean jacket. All these ideas are great easy ways to look amazing while walking to class or hanging out with friends.
Floral sweater: Forever 21
Navy blue and black striped skit: GAP
Black rain boots: K-Mart
Medium wash jean jacket: Levie's at Belk
Gray isle sweater: GoodWill
Ox blood knee length skirt: Forever21
Tan tennis shoes: Nike, gift from aunt
Light gray polka-dot sweater: GAP
Black corduroy pants: Arizona at JCP
Mint Green circle skirt: Forever21
White tank with bronze pattern: Forever21
Gray cardigan: Forever21
Tan ankle boots: Target
Floral dress: One Love: T.J. Max
Red knee sock: Forever21
Gold necklace: Target

Please let me know what you think and if you would like to see more posts like this.
XOXO
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment