Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Hello

Dear Classy Cats, 
The point of this blog is to educate and enlighten people on what all happens in Greek life, for those of us who are not members ourselves. In 2012 my boyfriend became a member of a  fraternity at the University of Kentucky, I (not being in a sorority) had no idea about Greek life. From painting coolers for formals to meeting the guys in his frat (to quote Aladdin) it was a whole new world. I know for some the thought of the Greek community can be intimidating, but with the right tips and tricks you will be charming your way right through to Founders Day (don't know what Founders Day is? Don't worry I'll cover that later). I hope to update this as often as possible so please stick with me, this is after all my first blog.
xoxo, 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment